Lynx is a web-based software package that supports companies that supply or supply and fit glazing products, to both retail and commercial customers.
As Lynx is web based, you don't need your own server and can sign up on a month-to-month basis to software modules that are easy to learn to use, responsive and cost-effective.
The price for a 4-user system is just:
£130 plus VAT per month for the Trade Counter system, and
£195 plus VAT per month for the full Retailer version.
The Lynx software includes:-
- Lead and customer databases
- Job database with integrated quotation and contract generation, complete lifecycle job costing, phased billing, snagging and service call management
- Comprehensive diary
- Workflow automation
- Trade counter and forward order sales, with invoicing, credits, cash posting/allocation and refunds
- Stock management, with bar-coding and full audit trail/costing
- Supplier database and purchase ordering
- Document storage, notepad, to-do-list, SMS messaging, mail-merge
- Data export to accounts packages
As Lynx is based on Web 'cloud' technology, it is intuitive to learn to use, and can be accessed from anywhere you have an Internet connection. You never have to worry about your server setup or backing up data, and you can be sure that your information is safe and secure
Click the button for a 15-minute presentation video of Lynx for Retailers
Lynx is also mobile enabled, with its own app for Android and iPhone smart phones. this gives you rapid access to data on the move, with automatic filing of mobile emails and site photos taken on your phone
And Lynx comes with more than a login and a manual. Our range of training and integrated consultancy can help you both get the most out of the software and use it as the core of true business transformation.