Lynx is a web-based software package that helps companies who supply or fit double-glazing products. It makes you money by making your sales tasks fast and simple, helping you win more business, and saves you time by making many routine tasks like contract management and invoicing much easier. It also stores all your essential documentation securely online, so you can get at if from anywhere.
As Lynx is web based, you don't need your own server and can sign up on a month-to-month basis to software modules that are easy to learn to use, responsive and cost-effective.
The Lynx software includes:-
- Lead and customer databases
- Quotation and contract generation
- Comprehensive diary
- Job database with tools to manage fitting, invoicing, snagging and service calls
- Document storage - get at your essential job info from anywhere
- Trade counter ordering and invoicing
- Email and SMS messaging for customers and staff
- Notepad, to-do-list, staff bulletin board
- Stock management, with bar-coding
- Supplier database with purchase ordering and job costing
- Data export to accounts packages
The price for a 4-user system is just:
£130 plus VAT per month for the Trade Counter system, and
£195 plus VAT per month for the full Retailer version.
As Lynx is based on Web 'cloud' technology, it is intuitive to learn to use, and can be accessed from anywhere you have an Internet connection. You never have to worry about your server setup or backing up data, and you can be sure that your information is safe and secure
Click the button for a 15-minute presentation video of Lynx for Retailers
Lynx is also mobile enabled, with its own app for smart phones. this gives you rapid access to data on the move, with automatic filing of mobile emails and site photos taken on your phone
And Lynx comes with more than a login and a manual. Our range of training and integrated consultancy can help you both get the most out of the software and use it as the core of true business transformation.